Finally back 🍂ðŸŠĶ🍂

My sincerest apologies for the unannounced hiatus. In short, life happened.....lots of life happening at once. So unfortunately my priorities needed to be shifted temporarily. One thing this time has shown me is how important it is to keep your hobbies and activities going, even through hard times. Moving forward I will be challenging myself to make time for the things that I love and are important to me: my blog, visiting cemeteries, my crafts, and my various other interests. 

I recently celebrated my 30th birthday and I thought it would be a great time to look back on some of my favourite cemetery photos that I have taken in the past year. So in no particular order, here are some of the photos I love the most.

Happy fall equinox 🍂 I can't wait to visit and research more cemeteries this season.

Thanks for reading 🍂ðŸŠĶ🍂